Tuesday, April 21

World Championship Games - A Track & Field Event Review


The Game Factory sent me their new World Championship Games - A Track & Field Event for DS to review. Princess A saw the game and wanted to play before I even had a chance to open the package. When I finally got a chance to play myself I had so much fun. They have 13 events - 100m, long jump, shot put, high jump, 400m, 110m hurdles, discus throw, pole vault, javelin, 1500m, rifle shooting, pistol shooting and archery. I loved the running!! I played the other events but kept coming back to the running. I ran track in highschool and it brought back those memories. I had not been playing DS everyday but since the World Championship Games - A Track & Field Event came in the mail I have played everyday! Princess A has also played it a few times but The Game Factory also sent a Bratz Ponyz 2 DS game which she just adores. I will be posting that review here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)