Sunday, October 11

Harry Connick Jr.: Your Songs Review

I have been listening to Harry Connick Jr. Your Songs and all of the songs are so beautiful and so soulful. All of the songs are classics and when Harry Connick Jr. sings them they are even more fun. I have always enjoyed all of the songs on the CD and was not sure how Harry Connick take on them would be. They are wonderful. All of the songs are perfect and just right for listening to over and over, either in the background or the forefront.

Here is a list of the songs and the original artist whom preformed the song:

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted EveningAnd I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

The entire album is a gem and you can order it here.

I was sent the Harry Connick Jr Your Songs CD by One2One Network to help facilitate this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)