I nursed both of my girls. Whe you nurse your babies you become their only food source and then mom is always on call. Pumping your own breast milk means that someone else can feed your baby sometimes. Before we moved we lived near my Mom and since I pumped my husband and I were able to go out for a few dates. We saw Terminator 3 and on another night we went out to dinner. I personally never had a problem nursing in public but a friend did. She would pump so that when she went out she could feed her baby without actually nursing in public. Evenflo has launched a new and improved breast pump, the Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump.
From the Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump site
- All components, including milk storage bottles are without BPA and contain less than 0.01% phthalates.
- Improved cycle time for more effective milk expression.
- Improved vacuum performance at all settings between min and max
- Regulated power adapter ensures consistency in performance.
- Dual motors for better production allowing individual settings
- Includes 2 additional overflow valves for additional convenience!
- Valve color is a lovely lavender.
- More stable bottle stands to prevent possible spillage.
I have an Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump to giveaway to one very lucky reader.
- Please leave a breastfeeding tip or a funny nursing story.
- If your email is not easily available on your blog please leave it in comment.
- Continental US only (I have to pay for shipping).
- The contest will end May 17 at midnight PT.
- Vote for Photo #10 , the poll is on the left sidebar (3 entries)
- Follow my blog (2 entries)
- Blog about giveaway with link to this post (3 entries)
- Please leave a comment for each entry.
Mom Central has a special web page dedicated to the Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pump where moms can share breast pumping tips. Every mom that shares a tip will be entered in a giveaway to win one of three Evenflo Comfort Select Performance Breast Pumps! Hurry, the giveaway ends May 4.
My tip would be to relax when you nurse. With Princess A my arm was always tense and tight against my body. I was always getting blocked ducts. Once I relaxed my arm and left a little room between my arm and body I stopped getting blocked ducts.
Thank you Mom Central for this review and giveaway opportunity.