Saturday, May 23

Mamapedia


Mamapedia is a great resource for moms. It is a search engine for questions moms have. I searched for information about 'growing pains.' Both of the girls have growing pains on occasion and lately Princess G has been having them quite often. I wanted to see if other moms had some suggestions. One suggestion was a banana a day for the extra potassium. I will have to try that. Mamapedia is real moms asking question and real moms answering with what worked for them. It is also fun to just look through the questions and see how they have been answered. A great resource for those mom questions we all have.

Thank you Mom Central for this review opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)