Wednesday, May 13

New BabyLegs Cool


I am a huge fan of BabyLegs. My girls adore the supersoft ones. Princess A even wears them to Kindergarden. Well BabyLegs has a new type BabyLegs Cool: From their website:
New BabyLegs® Cool! designs with UPF protection of 50+ feature a lightweight single-ply mesh design. BabyLegs® warmers protect soft knees from harsh surfaces, make diaper changes a breeze and potty training easier. BabyLegs Cool! debuts in a florescent rainbow of colors such as cherry red, sun kissed orange, and daisy yellow and make a bright and fun baby shower gift

What a great way to protect those arms and legs from the sun, especially babies less than six months old (you can't use sun screen on them yet). I can't decide which BabyLegs Cool is my favorite, the Daisy or the Jubilee. Which one is your favorite?

2 comments:

  1. I'd say go for the daisy! We are now in spring so what better way then cute leggins:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the daisy print.

    I love Baby Legs and they make diaper changes so easy. Plus they look adorable on boys too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)