Friday, May 1

KaBOOM! List and Find Playgrounds



Now when I first heard the word KaBOOM I thought it was going to be a cleaning product sold by that guy that yells. I love his commercials! Instead it is even better!! KaBOOM is a great site that list play spaces for kids that are rated by other Moms. What a great way to find play spaces in your own area and when you are traveling. I know when I first move to an area it is hard to know where are the great places to take your kids. Even harder is when you are on vacation or visiting friends and family that don't have kids. What I also love it that they have pictures of the play spaces. It really helps to know if your kids would like that particular play space by getting a look at it. I know I had a hard time finding a playground with a swing when we first moved here, since then I have found a couple but it took a while!


KaBOOM is trying to list 10,000 play spaces in 100 days. For every play space entered into the KaBOOM! database on behalf of the Mom Central team (that is the team I am on), $1 will be donated to Jumpstart, a non-profit that brings at-risk preschool children and caring adults together to improve literacy. I have a whole list of playgrounds I will be adding, I just have to remember to take a picture. So what are you waiting for I know you have a great list of places you take your kids to. Click on over to KaBOOM to add them!!

Thank you Mom Central for this opportunity to share KaBOOM.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)