Sunday, May 24

Silly Games

The girls were asking me what kinds of games I played in my Grandmother's pool. We then recreated it here. One person puts their leg up and the rest crawl through.
Each time everyone passes through the opening gets smaller until someone touches the leg and then they are it. We used to play this all the time in the summer. (Much easier in a pool!)

Then the girls wanted to play 'roller coaster.'
They lay on my lower legs while I try and shake them off.
Their favorite is when I put my legs up really high.

1 comment:

  1. my sister and I totally played the crawl through the leg game in the pool too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)