Thursday, May 21

Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches Review



Besides Fat Free Milk and Low Fat yogurt (it is so hard to find full fat yogurt) I don't do low fat food. I prefer the real stuff. Tuesday I tried the Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwich and it was so yummy. I could not tell that it was low fat at all. The ice cream was creamy and the chocolate was so tasty. I really could not taste the difference between the Skinny Cow Ice Cream Sandwiches and the ones we usually buy. I also tried the Cookies 'N Cream version. It was wonderful but I have say the Mint is my favorite, Of course that might be do to the fact that Mint Chip Ice Cream is one of my favorite flavors!! I would recommend the Skinny Cow Ice Cream treats to anyone, if you are watching what you eat or not. Next I will have to try some of their other ice cream treats, Cones, Dippers and Fudge Bars.

Thank you Mom Central for this review opportunity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)