Thursday, December 11

TruJoy Organic Candy Canes



Before we went nonGMO we stopped eating artificial dyes and avoided petroleum preservatives.  During our first dye-free Christmas my daughters really missed candy canes.  They missed them so much that when I found a safe candy cane you would of thought they had won the lottery.  I found the Organic TruJoy Candy Canes at my local Fred Meyer and not so local Whole Foods.  We have been buying these for a while and love them.  Even if regular candy canes became nonGMO and artificial dye free we would still buy them.  The candy cane is a lighter peppermint flavor than most candy canes but some how even more delicious.  My local Fred Meyer has them on sale 2 for $7.00 or $3.50 each.  We are currently on our second box.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)