Wednesday, March 23

Review: #liveinfinitely Muscle Stick

I am a swimmer (I have been going at least three times a week since December) and my husband is a long distance runner.  We both have sore muscles sometimes.  Now that I have a #liveinfinitely muscle stick I have been massaging those sore muscles.  The handles are quite comfortable and the rollers move easily as I massaged over my muscles.  I like how I can change the deepness of the massage by changing the amount pressure I use.  My daughter also had to run pacers during PE this week (I am not quite clear what pacers are but they do make sore muscles.)  I used the #liveinfinitely muscle stick gently on her legs and she said it really helped.
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)