Friday, March 25

Review: #Pashoshibaby Bandana Bibs


If you have a drooling baby you know how their clothes get wet and how the moisture irritates their skin.  To save having to change and wash clothes so often, have your baby wear a #pashoshibaby bandana bib.  The #pashoshibaby bandana bib is cotton (with polyester backing).   The cotton soaks up the drool and the backing keeps the clothes and your baby protected.  I was sent a set of four fun #pashoshibaby bandana bibs plus bonus pacifier clip and bottle strap.  The front of the bib is organic cotton and I must say very cute patterns,  The back is so soft I want to keep touching so it will feet soft against a baby's skin too.  The back is attached with three sets of snaps in a row.  That allows you to adjust to a smaller or larger neck as the baby grows making the bibs useable for a longer time
.Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free using. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)