Sunday, July 3

Review: Manuka Honey natural body soaps


 
I like a soap that does not have added fragrance.  I like a nice scent, I just want it to be naturally occurring and light.  Manuka Honey natural body soaps feel wonderful on my skin and the scent is very subtle, just the way I like it. 

When I use the soap my skin feels clean and soft.  Sometimes soap dries my skin out when it is cleaning but this soap does not.  My skin feels clean but not tight or dried out.
 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)