Sunday, January 23

First Reconciliation

This weekend Princess A had her first Reconciliation in preparation for her First Holy Communion later this Spring. Her sister wore the same dress so they could be twins. We has a small ceremony in the church with songs, readings and a homily followed by cookies and juice. There were suppose to be two additional priest to hear the children's confessions (one was lost and the other's car broke down) so our priest listened to all 45 kids. All together it took almost two hours but in the end it was a nice ceremony and Princess A is one step closer to her First Holy Communion. I just need to find her a dress (I have the veil my mom and myself wore but the dress yellowed and needs to be replaced.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)