Monday, April 16

Review: Elfishki and The Giant Cake iPad Book


We have an iPad and my girls just love using it.  I am always looking for great apps, especially books for them to use on the iPad.  Princess G (and Princess A) love reading (or listening) to books on the iPad and we have quite a collections.  One of their current favorites is Elfishki and The Giant Cake.  The pictures are just so bright and fairish (their word).  I like that the pictures are so detailed, it looks as though it is a very well illustrated book, not just some computer program slapped together.  I asked them why they like Elfishki and The Giant Cake so much and Princess A said "It is a great story about how with friendship you can do great and amazing things.  Plus it is fun to make the cakes!"
In addition to the great story they also have a cake decorating games which my girls play.  They have fun making these very elaborate cakes and sharing with us.  It is a very cute app and I would recommend it  for anyone with little ones, especially little girls.



I received  the product mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)