Monday, April 4

Review: Digital Oral Thermometer by Nanci Perrin

Luckily no one has had a fever so I have only used the digital oral thermometer to measure a baseline temperature.  It is a good idea to know what your regular temperature is.  My natural temperature is in about 97.4 F so if my temperature was 100 F I know that is 2.6 F above my normal rather than less than 2 F above the average normal temperature. 
This thermometer was easy to use and understand.  The thermometer is suppose to have a special beep to let you know it is measuring a fever on someone but sick no one has been ill I have not heard it yet.  I do like that feature of beeping to let me know that it s considered a fever. The thermometer also comes with a carrying case, that way you can carry it in your purse or baby bag and know it will stay clean in the case until it is needed. 

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)