Friday, April 8

Review: 32 Oz Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle

We drink mostly water at home and while out but sometimes water can be a bit plain.  I don't like artificial flavors so if I want flavor I want it to be from real food.  I was very excited and my daughter even more so to try 32 Oz Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle.  I found a great deal on organic strawberries so we have been enjoying strawberry infused water.

This was the first infuser water bottle I have ever tried and I am hooked.  The fruit and/or vegetable is placed in the center basket and the way the infuser is designed all water flows through the fruit/vegetable before exiting the water bottle.  That means that every drop of water is infused with the fruit/vegetables.  It is so essay to use so we have enjoyed strawberry infused water daily since it arrived. 
We are enjoying the 32 Oz Live Infinitely Infuser Water Bottle so much we will need to get another one soon.
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)