Tuesday, April 5

Review: Aposon 1025-Black Sport Watch



My husband loves watches so he was excited it try out the Aposon 1025-Black Sport Watch.  He had been wearing it daily for about a week when we went on Spring break.  He likes the watch so much he took it on our trip to San Diego. 
He told me that he likes how easy the numbers are to read and lights up so you can see at night.  I found the watch was also very easy to change to the correct time.  (I am the one who set the correct times on watches always.)
I was actually going to use the watch myself but since my husband liked it so much I let him have it. He is wearing it for work, vacation (LEGOLAND, beach, shopping, running), and weekends!

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)