Saturday, April 23

Review: Silicone No Tie Shoelaces


I really do not like to tie my shoes.  To avoid tying shoes (or because I always seem to be in a rush) I usually put on shoes that are slip-ons.  I do enjoy wearing tennis as they are comfortable but I only wear them if I will be doing lots of walking and make the time to tie the show laces.  I was sent a set of Silicone No Tie Shoelaces.  You just pop them in the shoelace hole and now I don't have to tie shoelaces!  Below is a video of the installation and use of the Silicone No Tie Shoelaces.

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)