Wednesday, April 13

Review: Loupe Led Magnifying Glass with Light - 3 Intercha

The three lens of the Loupe Led Magnifying Glass with Light are so easy to take on and off.  The led light is underneath where the lens are clicked in so the light shines perfectly on the item you are viewing through the lens.  As the lens become smaller the magnification increases so the smallest lens magnified the most.  The Loupe Led also comes with a velvet bag to carry it all plus a cloth to wipe down the lens. 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)