Wednesday, March 19

Bumpkins Bibs





When I was first pregnant my sister gave me some stuff my niece had out grown. Included in the pile was a Bumpkins bib. I just loved that bib and it was the only one I used until the fateful day my husband lost it. He really did not lose it, we knew where it was, in the garbage behind our favorite sushi restaurant! I was tempted to go and get it but saner heads prevailed and I did not go dumpster diving. No one carried them locally and I just ended up buying some other bibs. They were OK for a while but soon they were stained or even worse one started to mold. My husband saw how much I missed the Bumkin Bibs so he (with some encouragement from me) bought a three pack. A second baby later and they still look as good as new. I tell everyone to buy these bibs. They dry easily and scrunch up so small to stuff in your diaper bag or purse.
The picture on the left was the orginal (I miss that bib) and the one on the right is one of the newer ones (three years now)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)