Friday, April 11

My Mom is coming!!

I have been busy all week with playdates and getting the house ready for my Mom. I am just so excited for her to come. I have not seen her since Easter last year. She has been so busy getting her Masters that she has not been able to come for a visit. My two Princesses have been counting down the days. When she is here she in going to look into applying to teach school here. That would be wonderful as we have no family in the area. We are going to a fair and possibly the zoo if the weather is decent. As soon as Princess A gets home she wants to make something for Nana.

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog through the Disney contest site. Hope you have a wonderful visit with your mom!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)