Wednesday, July 7

John Morrell's New Allergen-Free Meat Products



When you or your child has a food allergy eating can be stressful. When Princess G was 2 months old we discovered that she could not ingest dairy, soy or nuts. She was nursing so that meant i could not eat the foods either. I became very good at reading labels but there were so many things that we could not eat. At home we were fine but eating out and in other peoples homes was stressful. I always had to be careful. Princess G outgrew her food sensitivity so we know longer have to be careful with what she eats, that is not true for her cousin or her best friend's little brother. Both of them can not eat gluten in any form. Their mom's always carry safe food for them to eat where ever they go. I always have a few snacks that are gluten free for them and now I have something new to serve, John Morrell hot dogs, smoked sausages, and bologna. John Morrell now offers these products 100% "worry-free". Free from allergens of milk, nuts, egg, soy, wheat, gluten, and MSG.
Would you like to try John Morrell? Right now they are offering a $1 coupon via their Facebook page, click on over and get your coupon.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of John Morrell and received a free coupon for John Morrell products to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, food allergies was the one thing that terrified me when I was first introducing my little one to food.

    I noticed you entered a giveaway for The Vintage Pearl Hand Stamped Jewelry. I have a giveaway for them right now too for a $50 gift certificate, Would Love for you to come by and enter to win

    http://menonewmom.blogspot.com/2010/07/vintage-pearl-jewelry-review-giveaway.html

    Deb

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)