Monday, May 16

Review: Drink Coasters Holder & Ice Ball Mold by Wisepalace

As it gets closer to Summer my thoughts turn to ice cold drinks.  My refrigerator comes with an ice maker but sometimes I want something more than just plain ice.  Plain ice serves its purpose but it is much more fun and fancier to make your own ice in shapes and/or with more than water.  My kids had so much fun adding the perfect circle ice cubes we made with Wisepalace Ice Ball mold to their drinks.  The mold is easy to fill and since it has holes in the top of each you could make circle ice pops in whatever flavor you want!
Ice cold drinks also mean condensation.  I like the feel of the condensation on my hand when it is really hot out but my furniture does not.  I have been know to use a book or magazine to rest my drink on which means I have ruined a few books and magazines.  I and my family have been using the Wisepalace Drink Coasters (everyone has one next to their bed since we all like water to drink at night) every night and they have been working perfectly!
As you can see in the photo below the set comes with a mold to make four ice balls, six coasters and a holder.

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)