Tuesday, May 31

Review: WonderEsque Zester and Cheese Grater

If you have ever tried to zest citrus or grate hard cheese on a box grater, I feel your pain.  A box grater is great for shredding cheese such as Monterey jack or similar cheese but is not great for anything else.  Besides the grating, the cleaning is quite awkward.  I am loving WonderEsque Zester and Cheese Grater for hard cheese.  I recently, completely on accident, created my kids favorite pasta dish.  One of the main ingredients is about 1/3 cup of freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano.  WonderEsque Zester and Cheese Grater makes the grating of the cheese so much easier.  I have also used the WonderEsque Zester and Cheese Grater to grate chocolate for dessert but have not tried it on citrus yet (the lemons did not look great in my store.)
I also like the feel of the handle, it is really comfortable to hold which is nice when you are using it for a while.
 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)