Friday, May 13

Review: ModFamily Silicone Stretch Lids

I admit I loved the convenience of using cling wrap.  It was easy to use, inexpensive and easy to toss once it was used.  As a family we have been trying to reduce our use of plastic and disposable items.  Since we stopped buying cling wrap I have been putting leftover food into glass containers.  I miss being able to just cover a glass or mug that still has food or a beverage leftover.  We like to eat our soup out of mugs but my kids don't always finish what I served them.  Now that I have these great Silicone Stretch Lids I can just cover the mug or glass and put it directly into the refrigerator.  The cover stretch well so they fit large and small glasses or cans.  The seal is also water tight so if the container tips over the liquid doesn't get out. You cant say that about cling wrap, it will let liquid leak out.  I have been using the lids quite often since they arrived and so glad I have great alternative to cling wrap.

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)