Tuesday, May 10

Review: TriNova Castile Soap




I have heard so many good things about castile soap but this was the first time I used it myself.  I personally only used TriNova Castile Soap to wash dishes and clean my hands while at the kitchen sink.  The soap did a great job cleaning my dishes and I am looking into find others ways to use the castile soap.
I have heard of using it as part of homemade shampoo, window cleaner, wood floor cleaner, and all purpose cleaner.  The soap is concentrated so a little goes a long way.  The bottle should last me a awhile.  I also like that since it can be used so many way I can buy less products to keep my house clean.
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)