Friday, May 6

Review: Solar Powered Outdoor Spotlight


I have been wanting lights for my flag so that I can leave it out at night as the flag is suppose to only fly at night if it is lighted.  I am so excited about InnoGear Solar Powered Outdoor Spotlight.  I received two so I have one on each side of the flag.  They can be screwed onto a wall or staked into the ground.  I used the included stake and placed them in my garden.


It was so easy to set up.  When I removed it from the packaging I only had to twist in a screw and attach the stake (it just slides in).  I then just pushed it into the ground, angled the solar panel to get the most light and made sure I pressed the button under the solar panel to turn it on.  I just waited and watched InnoGear Solar Outdoor Spotlight turn on automatically when it became dark.  I don't have to do anything else.  It charges in the sunlight and turns on when dark!

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)