Saturday, June 11

Review: Double Camping Hammocks by Live Infinitely

As I live in the Pacific Northwest even in summer one can not count on the weather to be dry. I need to be able to easily put away those items used outside.  Beside being of strong and safe contrition I wanted a hammock that was easy to pack away.  Live Infintely Double Camping Hammocks is easy to pack up and very light making it great for camping or even your own back yard.
 


The hammock it easy to just roll up and then stuff into the attached bag.  It did not even take a whole minute to pack up the hammock and roll up the straps and place in their own separate bag. 

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)