Saturday, June 18

Review: Sound Intone MS200 Headphones

I don't know about you but I seem to listen to music or television/movies more using my iPad or iPhone more than any other way. If I am going to listen over headphone then I want them to sound good.  Sound Intone MS200 Headphones sound great plus they fold up for easier traveling.

My husband saw how much I was enjoying them so he has been using them too.  He likes to watch movies while on our exercise bike and found these perfect.  The sound is great and they look sharp too so I recommend these to anyone in the market for headphones!
 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)