Tuesday, June 14

Review: Propresser Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic Press


Growing up my grandfather always had a garlic press at dinner, with which, he would use to press garlic he grew himself straight onto his food.  Luckily I love garlic almost as mush as he did.  Surprisingly I have never owned my own garlic press. I tried buying garlic and chopping it myself or buying it already chopped.  Neither method worked, the pre chopped garlic just doesn't have the right flavor and chopping it myself was so much work (plus I can never chop uniformly small pieces).

 The Propresser Stainless Steel Kitchen Garlic Press is so easy to use.  I rolled the garlic pieces in the tube to rub off the outer skin and placed in the garlic press.  Just a squeeze:
Out comes great garlic.  Since receiving this garlic press I have been using garlic much more often.  I even made some garlic bread by adding the pressed garlic into soften butter, spread on bread and broiled to perfection! I am actually out of garlic since I have been using it so much.
Now, what about cleaning?  I found the garlic press quite easy to clean.  I used my finger to grab the leftover bits of garlic that did not go through, washed with a sponge and it was clean.
 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)