Monday, June 20

Review: VidaKai Loose Leaf Fruit/Tea Infuser Water Bottle


I am always drinking water but sometimes it is nice to have a little more flavor.  I do not like artificial flavors so if I want to add flavor it needs to be from real food.

I made lots of infused waters in the last week in VidaKai Loose Leaf Fruit/Tea Infuser Water Bottle.  The first was tangerine sage with chopped strawberries, then lime mint with crushed blueberries and both were delicious.

Since the infuser is at the bottom the water continues to be infused as I am drinking it.

Once I finished my water, I actually added more water at least once, sometimes twice to infuse more water.  When it was time to clean, the bottom comes off for much easier cleaning
To clean out the metal infuser, you just pop it off and clean it out.
The bottle is great infusing water and even more important to me it is so easy to clean and dry.
 
Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)