Friday, June 3

Review: Pack of 120 Premium Multi-Size Chalkboard Labels

I buy lots of food in the bulk section in my grocery store and that means that the foods are not labeled except with labels I make myself.  In the past I have tried making labels with different levels of success,  With these labels I just write on them, peel and stick,  It is so easy and if the label doesn't look just right I just wipe it off to try again or peel it off and reattach.  It is really as easy as that.
The Pack of 120 Premium Multi-Size Chalkboard Labels I received comes with so many labels I will have more than enough to label everything I want to.  It also comes with full size sheets you can use as they are or even cut into the shape you want, for example a heart or hippo or anything you want.  I haven't decided what to do with the large sheets yet as I am too busy using the smaller labels to label my whole pantry!
 

As you can see they are easy to write on using chalk or chalk markers.  You can write on them before or after attaching them to whatever you are attaching them too.  Personally I like to write on them first but have written on them after placing them on jars too, so I know it works both ways.

If you need to label stuff I highly recommend the Pack of 120 Premium Multi-Size Chalkboard Labels.

Disclosure: I received the products mentioned for free.  Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)