Wednesday, September 17

The Circus


I remember my Grandparents taking us to the circus when we were little. My sister and I had so much fun. I remember the metal globe thing with the motorcyclists inside driving very, very fast and the man with lions. I was sure they were going to bite him! I just loved the elephants and the trapeze artists too. We also had a little too much cotton candy and I remember feeling a little queasy. I can't wait to take my girls to the circus. My Grandparents took us to a Ringling Bros and Barnum Baily three ring circus. Sometimes it was hard to pick which ring to watch when they had something in each ring. I wish the circus was coming near us but maybe it it coming to a town near you. If want to attend the circus I have a code to share with my readers- The 20% discount code for Ringling Bros. Circus. Code: MCC


The code is valid for the circus shows in the following cities:

Grand Rapids, MI - Sept. 18-21, 2008

Denver, CO - Oct. 2-13, 2008

Boston, MA – Oct. 8-13, 2008

Cleveland, OH - Oct. 24 - Nov. 2

Chicago, IL - Nov. 6 - 30, 2008

St. Louis, MO - Nov. 6-9, 2008

Auburn Hills, MI - Nov. 12 - 16, 2008

Highland Heights, KY - Feb 27 - Mar. 1, 2009

Cincinnati, OH - Mar. 4 - 8, 2008


They also have a great program where a parent can sign-up their baby (12 months or younger) for a free ticket voucher that can be exchanged for a free ticket to any Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey performance, anytime, anywhere. No expiration date!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)