Wednesday, September 3

Taking Down the Crib

I just took down the crib, both Princess A and Princess G used it. I am a little sad. We have been using this crib for 5 1/2 years. We set it up the first time almost 6 years ago (my husband and father-in-law spent over and hour and barely got anything done, I went into help and it was done 15 minutes later.) I really love this crib. My favorite part is the curved back which was perfect for displaying the quilt, which is never used by a baby!! Why do they even sell those? You aren't suppose to use a quilt until they over 1 year old. I digress.


We are now just waiting for the new bed to arrive!! Hopefully the big girl bed saga is over and this one will not be broken!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)