Monday, September 1

Another Zoo visit

I am so glad we got a zoo membership. When my in laws came to visit I figured out that for less than 5 extra dollars we could get a zoo membership. With every visit we can bring up to three visitors. We have already gone three times this summer. This time we brought a family that has four wonderful kids. The youngest are the same ages as Princesses A and G. Princess A got to put on a lab coat and pretend to be a veterinarian.
Princesses A and G always have to feed the goats when we visit. I always bring lots of quarters.
The zoo has a new carousel, we always take a spin right before we leave.
Right after I took this picture Princess G started to cry, she was afraid she was going to fall, and wanted to hold my hand.
Our zoo is not the biggest but I like that it also has an aquarium. My girls love watching the sea animals and it is nice having everything in one location. Here they are watching the sharks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)