Friday, January 9

Helping at School

I finally started volunteering in Princess A's class on Monday. As policy you can not bring younger siblings when helping in the classroom but as I have Princess G that meant I couldn't help. A few times they were so desperate for volunteers they let me bring Princess G. Princess G behaved so well the teacher said I could help each week and bring her.

Of course the first day I start helping my husband is sick and Princess G decided to stay home with him so I did not even have her.

I forgot to take pictures until the end of the day.
Here Princess A rolled the die for a six so she could draw the carrot nose.
I can't wait to help next week and neither can the Princesses.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)