Thursday, January 15

GameStop: Sharpen the Mind, Shape the Body


Most people have resolutions this time of year and most of those are for a healthier body and/or mind. One way to do that is video games, they have come a long way from Centipede (we had the game on our Commodore64.) Now you can get your body moving with the games like the Wii My Fitness Coach or exercise your mind with games like Brain Age for DS. GameStop is encouraging people to "Sharpen the Mind, Shape the Body." As a special incentive, all shoppers who spend $34.99 or more on designated products will receive a free 12-month trial subscription to their choice of Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, Redbook, Good Housekeeping or Esquire.




I love playing my Brain Age2, I usually play it right before I go to sleep. As I have been playing I have noticed that my mind is a little sharper, the brain really is a muscle that needs exercise to stay in top shape. My whole family loves playing bowling on our Wii. The girls get up and move around and we all have lots of fun. I have been thinking of finding other games that get you moving for the next big snow storm in case we get stuck in the house again for a week. I also have a few games we don't play with anymore. Next week (if I can find the time) I will try and stop at GameStop to trade in some games and pick up some new ones.




I also get their newsletter and "Now through January 25, trade-in three Xbox 360, Wii, or PS3 games, and you'll receive an Extra $10 Trade-in Credit! For details on this and other great trade offers, visit our Trade-In Offers page"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)