Friday, October 22

KT Album Review



I am always excited to listen to new music. I am horrible with names, people I meet, band names and artist. I thought I had not heard KT Tunstall before but I have! I have been listening to the new Tiger Suit album (it just came out October 5)and I have to say I think that (Still a) Weirdo is my favorite. All of the songs are good. They have a good beat and frankly got me moving. Of course I have no problem singing and dancing along with song while in the car. Don't get me wrong these are not fast dance songs just fun songs that cause me to move but in a mellow way. I am just not good at describing songs, instead click through to Amazon and you can listen to clip of each of the songs. Make sure you listen to (Still a) Weirdo, my favorite of the album.


I received a review copy of this album and my post makes me eligible for a gift card via random drawing by One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)