Thursday, February 5

Surprise Picnic

This past weekend the princesses called us downstairs for a surprise.
It was a picnic!!
At the bottom of the stairs was a trail of puzzle pieces and small rocks that we had to follow to the picnic. At the picnic there were lots of yummy things to eat 'popsicle' pretzels, 'cheese' pretzels, and 'honey' pretzels (they were all really regular pretzels.) They made sure we ate every single pretzels and then we read some of the books that were 'attending' the picnic.

2 comments:

  1. I love going to picnics that I don't have to plan. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter loves picnics too. I need to make it a habit of planning those more often... :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)