Thursday, February 12

Valentine's Party at School

Princess G had swimming this morning so we missed the first part of school this morning.

We got back in time for the main part of the party snacks and most importantly the sorting of the Valentine's.

Princess G colored and then played in the kitchen for most of the party.

Princess A sorted and then put back all of her Valentine's into her cute Pocket Puppy.


After we got home she made even more Valentine's for her family for the 'party' she is having in her room Saturday morning. I am not suppose to see the party table she has set up behind her door (it is blankets over some pillows) and have to avert my eyes when in her room.





1 comment:

  1. You have such beautiful girls! Thanks for dropping by my giveaway post on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)