Sunday, September 26

SoyJoy Review and Contest


I tried SOYJOY a few years ago and I have to say I did not like them. They were not something I would choose to eat. Well SOYJOY has changed the recipe and the new bars taste so much better. A SOYJOY bar is a perfect snack and I have to admit sometimes I don't eat breakfast before I take the girls to school. I always go home after dropping them off but it takes at least 30 minutes to take them to the back of the school and then drive home. SOYJOY bars are perfect for a mini-breakfast until I get home. We have also been running race as a family (we ran a 5K and a 1 mile race over the weekend) and SOYJOY is a great after workout snack.
Now have you tried SOYJOY before? If you did not like them try them again. Give SOYJOY a second chance. Have you ever made a bad first impression but after a second chance, success? If you have a great story like that SOYJOY want to know. SOYJOY is hosting the Second Chances Contest on Facebook. Share your story about a time you did not make the best first impression, but later after a second chance, you turned it into a joyous ending! You might win one of three $1,000 prizes. Entries can be submitted in the form of a 30-second video or a 100-word written story. You better hurry as the submission period ends October 3.

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of SOYJOY and received samples of their nutritional bars to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central also sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)