Sunday, October 5

Picking Blackberries and Playing School

Before the rains came I decided to pick some more blackberries behind our fence in the backyard. Here is a picture of my bounty! They girls came outside and decided to play school with some little plastic bears my Mom sent them. Here they are in their school buses (my hats). They were on a field trip to visit me, their teacher's Mommy, who was working on a farm picking blackberries. They would bring the hat-bus full of bears and leave them at my feet to watch while they would teach the other class together. They even named most of the bears.
Princess G decided that the bears would like it if she danced while "teaching them school."


Princess A is keeping Clara the bear safe since she was scared to be outside.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)