Wednesday, October 29

Trick or Treating at the Zoo

As soon as we arrived the girls were 'starving' so we ate first. Princess G wanted Daddy to hold her while she ate.

We have been to the Zoo with Daddy a few times but he has never seen the sharks before.

It is nice having some muscle to push that double stroller,
plus he is fun to look at!

The girls love sitting in this bucket seat thing that spins at a weird angle. I like it too but I sure do get a little dizzy when Princess A spins me as fast as she can.
We always end our visits on the carousel.

Since Daddy was with us I made sure some pictures of Mommy and her girls were taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)