Sunday, June 20

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day!!!
My darling husband just got back from a week long business trip yesterday afternoon so we are so happy he is home. We woke up early and had him open his gifts. The girls made him lots of stuff and we got him new headphones (he just bought some for himself while he was gone), a grill pan to cook small or thin items on the BBQ and a waffle iron. I made waffle batter the night before but I used a yeast recipe and it was much to yeasty!
Does anyone have a good waffle recipe?
We still enjoyed the waffles with whipped cream and fresh berries, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries and ate way too much. Now we are just relaxing together while I marinate some salmon for dinner. We are going to try out the new grill pan or whatever you call it. It looks like a small three sided cookie sheet with small holes all over the bottom. I hope it works and that the rain holds off until after dinner. If it rains my back-up plan is to bake the salmon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)