Thursday, June 3

Kindergarten Meet and Greet

My baby will be starting kindergarten in the fall!!
The school she will be attending held a meet and greet at the school.

Princess A also came, which was nice since I sort of missed hers (I wrote down the wrong month on the calendar.) The teachers and principal went over expectations, read a story and the kids rode on a school bus. Princess G already knows the school really well, she knows the principal by name and gives him hugs so I think she will be fine. Her favorite part was the bus ride. she now wants me to get a bus to drive because "You don't have to wear seat belts!!"
After all of the kids got back we had cookies and it was over. It was fun and I think I found my co-leader for Princess G's Daisy troop for next Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)