Saturday, July 12

Baby Cybershower for Mamanista

There is a cyber shower going on for Mamanista. First Some shower games.

Best Advice: Rarely say No to your child but when you do mean it!


Worst Advice: OK this was from my Mother in Law "If you are going to do your child the disservice of breastfeed at least give it in a bottle!" I might add she said this while I was breastfeeding!


Funniest Advice: Dress you child in red because this is a power color and they will be strong and not get sick! (also from my MIL)

Now here are some of the prizes available in the order I would love to win:

See Kai Run shoes!
My Princess Closet $25.00 gift card

N-Style Mom… $25.00 gift

Lady In Waiting Blog Design is offering a Blog Makeover
See My Designs would like to giveaway one Blog Makeover

Shabby Apple is offering one $25 gift certificate

Classic Bunny Slippers.

Ju Ju Beane Boutique gift code for $25.00

3-pack of Lip Stuff for Crispy Kissers


If you want to join the party click on over to Mamanista

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing! I love the red advice. I'm imagining a little infant dressed all in red--did she do that with your DH? Well, at least red is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! You won the prize for worst advice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)