Wednesday, July 23

Wednesday Means Garbage Trucks!


Every Wednesday my girls can't wait for the garbage trucks to come. Usually they come during breakfast and as soon as the girls here one of the trucks they run to the front window to watch. They have always loved watching the trucks come by. They love to watch them but refuse to go outside or even the garage if it is open when they come by. I have been taking the girls for walks in the morning with our puppy Chloe but I know better than to even suggest it on a Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. When the kids were little, I'd have to pull over to the side of the road and stop the car every time we saw a big truck or piece of heavy machinery. "I want to see it work!" my youngest would insist. Needless to say, it took us quite a long time to get across town! BTW, don't forget the Great Pop'rs Giveaway! The more you comment, the better chance you have of winning--Check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this sounds like my now one year old and the school bus. Love the pics. BTW- Congrats, you won the Huggies package at Babylune.com Sent you an email too. If you don't get it feel free to drop me an email through homemom3. (contact is in sidebar)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)