Tuesday, July 8

Paper Hats


Princess A woke up yesterday and wanted to make a paper hat. At first I was not sure which kind she wanted, a crown or a cone shape. Eventually I figured out what she was picturing and we made these. I did not have any paper large enough so I taped two pieces together. Princess A picked black and Princess G wanted black and yellow. After I made the hats they decorated them. Princess G put all of her stickers on the inside so I turned her hat inside out so you could see the decorations. Of course she then put the hat on backwards. I realized later I forgot to take a picture of Princess A in her hat so right before bed I had her put the hat back on for her picture.

2 comments:

  1. The hats are adorable, what a fun project!

    Thanks for stopping by and leaving get well wishes for my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I love these hats! They did such a great job. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)