Sunday, July 6

Ice Cream for Dinner


We had dessert for dinner tonight. We went to Cold Stone Creamery and the girls both got cotton candy ice cream. Princess A got sprinkles and Princess G got gummy bears. The gummy bears took so long to chew that everyone else finished long before she did. My DH and I got Banana Splits (I can't remember the real name). I got the idea from watching Jon and Kate Plus Eight, once a year they have ice cream for dinner. I mentioned it to my husband a few days ago and he said "Let's go tonight!" Well I had already started dinner so we went tonight. Originally I suggested once a year but we had so much fun tonight that it I hope it will become a monthly tradition.

2 comments:

  1. Ice cream for dinner? Sounds like a plan to me! Those adorable children would like their festive feast even better, I'd bet, if they put some Pop'rs on that ice cream! I'm running a Pop'rs Giveaway, starting tomorrow. I'd be so pleased if you dropped by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we go to the movies and have popcorn and soda for dinner..then candy for dessert. YUM!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)