Thursday, July 17

Butterfly Invitations




The girls and I have been reading Fancy Nancy: Bonjour, Butterfly over and over. Now Princess G wants a butterfly birthday party. We started with butterfly invitations. We folded a piece of paper in half, traced half of a butterfly, cut it out, unfolded it and had a butterfly. I printed out the party info and the girls cut and pasted it to the butterflies. Then the girls decorated the butterflies. If you hold the buterfly by its tail it sort of flaps its wings. We then decorated the envelopes and mailed them out. Now I just have to figure out the rest of the party including how to make a butterfly shaped cake, some butterfly crafts and games.

1 comment:

  1. The most fun I had with my kids when they were little was sharing craft time. It's also wonderful that they can create something, and know it's going toward something that will yield results, such as the b-day party!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated and I do read all of them. Please be patient, if you do not see your comment right away, sometimes I forget to check everyday :)